Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Ancient Chinese Secret...

Yay Roald Dahl
     “I don’t care if a reader hates one of my stories, just as long as he finishes the book.”
      -Roald Dahl
     Gah, I love this. I love this a lot. I never understand why people judge something without even finishing (or getting to the point of where the story is currently) it. I get if you drop something because it doesn't fit your tastes, I do. Though, I've only ever dropped two anime in my life, those were both for reasons other than "I didn't like it". Or it can just be so bad that you hate everything about it, like my friend Conrad did with the show "Erased".
     Speaking of Conrad, he has seen around 500 anime, and has about 700 dropped shows. This is because he watches EVERYTHING, but if he doesn't like it, he doesn't give it the time of day and just drops it. He doesn't understand why more people don't do this, which I just find baffling.

7 comments: